Sports betting is a growing industry with hundreds of bookmakers online. I salute you if you already have a trusted sportsbook but for those who can’t choose – maybe because you don’t have to.
Asian sportsbook aggregator sites are betting solutions that collect odds from different bookies. With this, you can see the best odds and place bets without changing accounts every time. Check out below what these betting services have more to offer.
How to use Asian betting providers
Each country in Asia and Europe has different regulations for sports trading. But don’t fret, here is how you can get in and tips on how to profit from them.
- Register with a sportsbook aggregator
One of the easiest methods is to sign up with an online sportsbook aggregator. The bet brokers will lay bets according to your preferences and set a fee or commission for their services. Other sites offer to use VPN or alternative links to bypass the area restriction as well as obscure your data. This will enable users to access betting services and online sports games with ease.
- Sportsbook Sign-up Bonuses
Grab the bonuses offered by sports betting providers to new users. Choose a betting strategy that works for you like matched betting. You can turn free bets promo into revenue by placing multiple bets on all possible outcomes. This will give you profit regardless of the game result.
In fact, one of the sportsbooks aggregators we reviewed before gives promos all year long. Currently, they offer a limited-time bonus for new bettors for the 2021/22 English Premier League (EPL). Get up to a £/€ 200 bonus when you register from August 14, 2021 (Saturday) to November 14, 2021 (Sunday).
Here are some details to consider before you place your bets. The tournament will occur from August 13, 2021 to May 22, 2022. As of now, the odds show a four-way battle between Manchester City, Liverpool FC, Chelsea FC, and Manchester United. The odds predict that Man City will defend their crown and become the titleholder for the fourth time under Pep Guardiola.
- Asian handicap betting
Asian handicap is the most popular among all the markets available on aggregator sites. This betting style puts a virtual lead on one team and eliminates the chance of a draw. Here’s an example to quickly grasp this betting style.
For the upcoming EPL kick-off game this August 13 (Friday), Arsenal (as the favourite) has the negative handicap while Brentford (as the underdog) has the positive handicap. In the simplest odds, Arsenal has -1.5 and Brentford with +1.5.
To win your bet on Arsenal with the handicap applied, the team must make 2 or more goals or you lose otherwise. If you bet on Brentford, you’ll win if Brentford wins, the game is a draw, or Arsenal only scores by 1 goal.
As you can see, this strategy opens more windows for you to win. Do a quick search and see how odds in Asian handicap works.
Finding the right betting platform
Your options are everywhere – consider these key points in determining the best site for you:
- Safety. Ensure that your chosen online bet broker is secure and safe to place your bets. Sportsbook platforms like VOdds is safe as they ensure their links are encrypted at the very least and your data is protected every transaction. Having two-factor authentication for account security is a plus.
- Payment methods. Using aggregator sites means doing everything online. The site should have different e-wallets in place and support crypto-currencies. Some of the secured channels you should note are Skrill, Neteller, Bank Wire, Jeton Wallet, EcoPayz, Bitcoin, and Tether. Look for free sites or those that have the lowest commissions so you can do tradings with little capital.
- Limitations. Some platforms limit those who win consecutively. You need a betting brokerage service that supports winners and doesn’t block accounts that win often.
If these factors sound good to you, we think that VOdds is your perfect match. Sign up with VOdds today and get ready to earn more with their Premier League bonus!