Bet £10, Get £10 - BETDAQ

Matched Betting as your 2018 New Years Resolution

A new years resolution is one of the most popular ways to bring in a new year and a ‘new’ you. It’s the perfect opportunity to make a change in your life. However, not many of these resolutions stick for very long. Why not try a new years resolution you’ll keep by starting matched betting.

It’s a common theme that we eat too much, spend too much and really just lose all self-control during the festive period. That’s why the new year is such a great way to put this over-indulgent Christmas habit behind us, until next year at least. Whatever the reason, I’m sure you’ve made a number of new years resolutions in the past. The question is, did you ever stick to them for more than 6 weeks? If you did, well done!

According to U.S News, 80% of those who create new years resolutions have failed by the second week of February. Of the remaining 20%, only a few go on to make it through a year. It’s fair to say most new years resolutions aren’t very effective…

There’s all sort of reasons for this which we won’t divulge in this article. However, we do have a great alternative for you.

Why not start no risk matched betting? I guarantee this will be a new years resolution you’ll want to stick to for the long term. Find out why below.

Matched betting

This is the number one way to make money online and a method that is gaining more publicity by the day. Match betting is a zero risk betting technique taking advantage of bookies free bets and promotions.

This method can be done by literally anyone looking to make some extra profit online. All you need is access to a computer, the internet and be at least 18 years old. Risk free matched betting is also a great way to rejuvenate the bank account after the expensive Christmas period.

One of the main reasons people fail at their resolutions is due to the mindset of making a ‘huge’ change immediately. This is very tricky to do and anything worth having usually takes time. Thankfully, what makes matched betting so great is the relatively small time investment needed. A little bit each day and I guarantee you’ll have the technique nailed in less than a week. No need to wait whilst your new diet kicks in or your gym work pays off. Matched betting really is the best new years resolution.

Initially, the concept can seem challenging which is why we suggest you summon the help from matched betting experts. There are a number of no risk matched betting sites out there like The Sure Bettor that can provide this help. There are free sites and some that require a small monthly membership fee. Obviously membership sites provide a more comprehensive matched betting service, however they’re not for everyone.

Check out our article on why you should consider using The Sure Bettor to assist you with matched betting.

Matched betting discount

During the festive period and into the new year, we’re offering a brilliant discount for premium matched betting membership here at The Sure Bettor.

Gain access to our premium membership for half price (£5.99) for a limited time only. To redeem your discount, head to the checkout page and enter the discount code Xmas17.

Once you’re up and running with matched betting you’ll soon see why so many people love this method and rely on it to make a second income online. You’ll have absolutely no problem sticking to it as we enter the New Year.

Sign up now to redeem your discount

Happy matched betting in 2018